Monday, January 14, 2013

Weddings Plans Are Moving Along

Unfortunately winter break is over, and I am back in St. Joe. It's nice to be back on a set schedule and getting another semester out of the way. It is definitely going to be keeping me very, very busy. I'm looking forward to my 12 hour clinical at Liberty Hospital this semester. Other than that, I'm just the same. Having a relaxing night, watching the hunger games and doing some wedding surfing online. No class on Tuesdays is something I can get very used to. 

Andrew has been keeping very busy overseas. Isn't able to talk much about what they are doing (or chooses not to tell me) either way, I'd rather not know. He messages me, calls me, and Skypes me when he can. He's safe and being taken care of. That's what is important anyway! My countdown on my phone changed from 16% done to 17% done today and that makes me happy. It's one step closer. 

Wedding planning is well underway. Things are starting to fall into place, each vendor booked makes me even more excited to have him home and to be married! My mom, sisters, and I attended that Kansas City Bridal Spectacular on Saturday. It was very crowded, very, very crowded. It was pretty fun and we got loads of helpful information. We even booked a DJ! We are narrowing down that tasks of things left to do, and it feels good. Bridesmaid dresses and cakes are next! Yay! Oh.. and.. we are going to be doing a photo booth, so plan on having a great time and posing for some fun photos! If you can't tell, I am extremely excited for this wedding! I can't wait to have all our family and friends help us celebrate our big day! 

As always, keep Andrew and the entire 603rd Company in your prayers. 

As the Army says, "HOOAH!" because we have another day down! 

See photo booth is so fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment