Monday, January 21, 2013

I miss you

It's been a long weekend for me and yet I am off again tomorrow too. That'll make 4 days, and after a few days off all I know for sure is that I miss my fiance. Spending 4 days home alone doing nothing but homework and reading boring nursing books doesn't keep your mind too preoccupied. Although, I did get a lot accomplished. 

Andrew got a couple packages this week and he was thrilled. Gave him a little boost of energy.  I learned something new about him too! He does NOT like dried fruit. Haha. I sent him a bag of dried pineapple. It was "the most disgusting thing" he's ever eaten apparently. It's funny how long we've dated and yet there are a few things that have never popped up between us, such as dried fruit! 

This week I get start my clinical rotation at Liberty Hospital!  I'm pretty excited, this will be our first rotation in a hospital setting, it has to be better than long-term care, right? 12 hour shifts may be long, but I might as well get used to it. 12 hours, 3 or 4 days a week! sounds good to me. (Andrew would tell me I'm a baby, because he works 12 hours everyday, all week.) haha. I just tell him he's tougher than me, so he'll be quiet ;)

As far as wedding planning goes, well it's going. Finally starting to pick out some bridesmaids dresses we love and talking to caterers and cake makers! Everything is coming right along. 

I almost feel as though time is flying and not moving at the same time. I feel like I have so much to get done in 9 months before the wedding, yet at the same time the months left before Andrew gets to come home seems almost unbearable. How can that be so? I hope both days hurry up and get here because I know it'll be two very special days in our lives, and I cannot wait to have him home.

As always, keep the 603rd MP Co in your prayers for their safe return.

We have another day down! <3 

I sure do miss this boy. He's one special guy.

Oh and if you knew the story behind this picture. (I don't just hug trees for pictures!) 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment