Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sometimes It's Hard...

There are days (like today) where being away from Andrew is really really hard. I've been so busy lately that I haven't had much time to stop and take everything all in, but now that I have, it's slightly overwhelming. A few days off work has been so great, I've gotten some much needed rest and so much done on our house, and a few wedding things too. I've found myself wishing Andrew was here during this process more and more though. I miss him and I cannot wait to finally be together again. It's been far to long.

I will continue to ask each of you to say an extra prayer for the 603rd. They're still far from home and in harms way. I ask that you pray for each member left here at home as well, that we all have the patience to make it just a little bit longer because OUR SOLDIERS WILL BE HOME SOON! <3 


We have another day down! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment