Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Another Milestone

We've hit another milestone everybody! Yesterday marked 200 days since Andrew's been gone. 200 days is a long time (well at least I think so). Although I am happy to say we've made it 200 days and the amount left is nothing compared to 200! :) Which makes me very very happy.

I've never been the girl who wishes away her summer or the girl who really wants the school year to roll around again, but this year (obviously) I am SO ready for the fall! Here is why...

     -Andrew will be coming home!
     -My last first day of school!
     -10.19.2013

If you've read any of my others post, then you can probably pretty much tell how ready I am to have Andrew home where he belongs. I made a sign to hang out on our porch today. He'll think it's silly but I love it. I also finally sent off his last care package this week! I absolutely loved making them and spoiling him, but I am very happy that I no longer have to spoil him in a box. Haha. So I will also be starting my last first day of school! How exciting! I have two more semesters, and I'm sure they'll be very hard, but only two more semesters and I'll be a RN! How cool is that? Of course there is our wedding! I know I've said this before but it's so true. I've been waiting to marry Andrew since I was 14 years old! So needless to say, I'M READY! 

Well friends, that is all. Just wanted to share our milestone with you! I will continue to ask you to keep the 603rd Company in your prayers as they are not home yet. We have another day down!

No comments:

Post a Comment