Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bridal Mania

I know I said my next post would be homecoming, but I lied. That will be my next one now, because it's really really soon!!! Eeeeekkk! 

Anyway, I really just wanted to share pictures from my bridal shower with you all. It was great, I have the best family and friends around! 

.found this beauty on my phone after the shower.
.it's funny because these girls didn't know each other before hand.

.these girls are the reason i've survived nursing school.
.so far.

.my sweet friend kaelyn from chili's.

.jordan and cassidy.
.nursing friends.

.love coop and mal.

.ashley.
.my randomly assigned roommate freshmen year.
.we got pretty lucky.

.this is my all time best friend mallory.
.so excited for her trip around the world.
.love you.

.my sister and my mom.
.love them.

.high school friends.

.chelsea.
.i've missed you.

.soon to be family. 
.love me some in-laws.

.my big sister.

.cute whitney.
.hoover friends for life.

.kelsey's getting married soon.
.so leave a message on the spoon.

.the most adorable table decorations ever.
.a big thanks to the schulenberg family for making them.

.some more cute decorations.

.again.

.andrew and kelsey.
.10.19.2013.

.beautiful bridesmaids.
.kirstin.ashley.mallory.me.alli.morgan.jennifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment