Friday, March 15, 2013

Woohoo! Spring Break!

Spring Break! Hooray! Right? Wrong. No beaches, no vacation. Just work. Oh and a broken cell phone. I could rant away, a long week off of school and it's extremely uneventful. Went home for a few days, tried on bridesmaid dresses, picked up Andrew's ring, met with a travel agent for our honeymoon. That's all. Although thinking back it wasn't all that bad. I still don't have my ring back or my dress, but hopefully soon! 

Today my phone randomly decided to quit working right when Andrew calls, of course. I can hear other people but apparently no one can hear anything but fuzz on my side. Awesome. So for the next few days, no phone calls. I'll have to make a trip to KC to hopefully get a new iPhone. 

Enough with upset Kelsey. Haha. Andrew is the same as usual. He's learning to play the guitar! :) He promises to sing me sweet love songs when he gets home! He's ready to be home, and will be before to long. Andrew and his dad have some crazy ideas for the wedding, things like wearing Bears and Cubs jerseys rather than bridesmaid dresses and tuxes. Haha. Aren't they funny?

I did get to work on a lot of wedding things over Spring Break which was pretty exciting! I'm definitely ready for October to be here! I got some pictures from Andrew's dad of him as a little squirt. They are too funny! 

Sunday I am going to go a little drive through Savannah and look for possible houses for rent. Andrew wants to live there, and it's not far from school, so hopefully we find something nice and affordable there! :)

Well that's all that up with us for now. If you ever watch the news (I try not to) then you've probably noticed it's been a rough week in Afghanistan for our troops. Please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers, we want them all home safely. We have another day down! <3 

Here is one of those funny pictures :)


No comments:

Post a Comment