Saturday, February 16, 2013

It's Been Awhile

I haven't written in awhile, so I'll catch up. Woo have I been busy, but that's good for a girl whose fiance is deployed, right?

Well so... I've started spending my clinical days at the hospital, I love it! I can't wait to officially be a nurse! (447 days) It's so much fun and interesting and always something to do. I also started a new job, I help sell prom dresses, wedding gowns, tuxes, basically anything formal for a store here in town. I love it too! Between school, work, and wedding planning I am crazy busy. I'm sort of losing my mind, I had to get my wedding band made and they have my ring for 3-5 weeks! Goodness! I feel lost without it! 

Andrew and I have never been much for Valentine's Day. It's expensive, and he spoils me everyday anyway. Although he spoiled me big time this year. Andrew got me a new iPad, needless to say, I LOVE IT! :) he's sweet! 

Andrew has been keeping busy himself. He got a day off today and he enjoyed that. Got to catch up on some sleep, and watch some movies. He's been pretty spoiled with boxes lately but that's wonderful! Because he absolutely deserves it. If you'd like to send him a card or anything I know he'd love it. (I'll get you his address!) 

Wedding planning is crazier everyday. I have so much to do still but no time! Yikes! Tried out some caterers and cake makers, all delicious! My dress should be in soon! YAY! Bridesmaid dress shopping is scheduled for a few weeks from now. Still need to finish gift registries and a zillion other things. If anyone wants to come to school for me for a few weeks while I catch up on life, it would be much appreciated! (Don't everyone jump at once!) Only 244 days until the big day! Woohoo!

We have another day down! <3 

I think this picture is kind of neat :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment